1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

There was nothing but desert there 75 years ago. And there will be nothing but desert there in a few years if the Trumpists have their way.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"There was this woman I grew up with; she was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me, you know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street.
    Things were good, we made the most of it. During the Trump Administration, we ran Coronavirus masks to China ... made a fortune, your father, too. As much as anyone, I loved her and trusted her.

"Later on she had an idea to reopen the city after the Coronavirus for gamblers from the West Coast. That kid's name was Carolyn Goodman, and the city she destroyed was Las Vegas. This was a crazy woman, a woman of idiocy. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of her in that town! Someone coughed on her and she died. No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Carolyn, I knew she was head-strong, talking loud, saying a lot of stupid things to Anderson Cooper. So when she turned up dead, I let it go.

"And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had everything to do with business!"

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  6. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

At least one has stood up and is speaking out

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Bloatosynthesis

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.