1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

My dream was to become a chuckwagon racer on the rodeo circuit until I decided to drink household bleach on the advice of a submoron in a wig.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

FAKE NEWS, fart.

He clearly is not wearing a wig. That's his own hair...he has the hardest working 100 strands of hair on the planet.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The funny thing was, the song was going through my head before I even looked it up. I didn't remember the animation that was pure '70s though.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

FATUS in over his head every day at the briefings

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I've been working my way through Ken Burns' The Roosevelts and it was briefly mentioned that Teddy R was the first president to utilize the Oval Office, which had been newly built where the tennis courts once were. Thanks to Melania, we're going full circle.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

ROFL. I was just on my daily expedition over to Facebook. Vanity Fair has a big subscription ad up. Their logo at the top, and the copy below it reads:

Vanity Fair

---------------------------

"Third Rate Reporters"

"Phony and boring" hit pieces

~ Donald Trump

----------------------------

Subscribe here

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Can't you Blue Check Marks tell sarcasm when you hear it coming from the President's mouth during a briefing about a pandemic that has killed more than 50,000 Americans!?!

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"He was joking. Don't you people have a sense of humor?"

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

“I was just joking when I texted you and said to send me nudes. I mean, if you had done it I wouldn’t have complained and I was secretly hoping you’d take it seriously and do it and I even got out some lube and an old rag (can’t use Kleenex anymore. Fucking pandemic) but, really, I was kidding.”

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I guess we are going to have replace the blue font with the orange font.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Amazed Not Amazed. Fucking cultist fuckheads crying online at how the fake news misrepresented FATUS disinfectant comments. A Clorox enema wouldn't change their minds. They must be destroyed come November.

12. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Unfreakingbelievable.

bigpern23 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.