1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

But then there’s the other side of the coin
    I will see Breitbart and Dally Caller stories on Facebook about Reade and Biden posted by some of my Sandernista friends, saying they can’t choose between a rapist and a rapist

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There is only so much news oxygen in the atmosphere at any one time. A virulent plague and the collapse of the economy are burning 90 percent of that up and Trump is burning the rest. Whatever the merits of this woman's allegation, it's going to be hard for it to break into the national consciousness without some spectacular form of evidence. One corroborating witness won't do that, not now.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

No prizes. Just books.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure they'll have fun at the concentration camps they're dragged off to in February 2021.

6. Neutral Corner

At this point Biden is the guy. He's pretty much at the dead girl/live boy point. Anything short of that the train is rolling. If the Trump campaign wants to compare sex charges let them try.

Driftwood likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

I put that up about Trump inviting himself to the USMA, but we all know that as soon as the idea that Trump shouldn't go gains a bit of traction somebody will pop up who says he invited the President.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Next, President Fatfuck joins Dr. Okun for a tour of Area 51.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would think worries are growing about Arizona. Latest polls have Biden up nine. The other key race on the ballot is Republican Martha McSally's senate seat and Republicans HATE McSally. That won't help.

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.