1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Also, that was a deliberate policy choice which everyone signed on to. I’ve counseled lots of employers and written about this part of the CARES Act — there definitely some strange incentives created by the extra $600, particularly for part time workers and lower wage earners.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Of course, you just ignored how quickly and thoroughly he was shouted down for his despicable post.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

spreading love even in the storm of all that hate so much hate

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

But I love to lie and bilk!

Webster and Smallpotatoes like this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Which makes more sense than anything he's tweeted.

Cosmo likes this.
  7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Once again as a privileged white member of the mainstream, you’ll never understand the genesis of this hate. What compassion has the Trump Administration shown the pst four years? Show your work. I’ll show mine. He and his minions have shown HATE for:

disabled
    Minorities
    Children
    The sickly

Yeah before asking for compassion, show some.

lakefront and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I don't ask for anything because I know little will change. Different people will be happy in November. Different people will be pissed off. The happy people will ignore all the bad shit that happens; the pissed-off people will exaggerate everything that happens into bad.

goalmouth's post proves that Deplorables exist all around us, not just at Trumpist rallies.

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Cool. Eat shit, Kentucky!

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

GOP collapsing from the inside in servitude to an impeached rapist conman.

November is on the way.

We're coming for you.

No quarter will be given.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is all performative bullshit to suck up to Trump. If a bailout becomes law, it'll be for all 50 states. And Trump will sign it because someone will explain to him if he doesn't, he loses the election for sure.

Neutral Corner and Webster like this.
  12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Not helping others (simply standing on the sidelines) makes you an enabler. Comparing Trumps administration to Obama’s is a false positive and shows your level of comprehension. It’s simply lazy.

No one in Obama’s administration was convicted of a felony. His personal attorney and confidant was never convicted.

Obama never said “grab them in the p*ssy” AND MEANT IT.

Obama never gave it to the themes and racism of a Bannon.

Show your work, WHAT EQUIVALENCIES are you pointing to? Or is simply a lazy “oh they’re all the same?” Yeah thought so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.