1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Deskgrunt, you're a better person than I am. I hope Tennessee looks like a state park by the time this is over. That's the least this shallow genetic pool of a state full of hateful, cruel brainstems with feet deserves.

To myself: "Now do Kentucky!"

Dear God. Do I need another time out?

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Dig the Thunderbirds, have flown with the Blue Angels, but next time you send planes to NYC, send C-5s loaded with test kits and masks.

thx

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

It's like Spock said about the weight of the needs of the many ....

Liut likes this.
  4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No question at all.

But I happen to think closing mass gatherings of people --- which included schools --- did 98 percent of the heavy lifting while closing Joe's Shoe Repair accomplished nothing but putting Joe out of business.

misterbc, Batman and Liut like this.
  5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

That's not half bad, I must admit.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hold on ... we need details of that Blue Angels flight before we continue.

7. OscarMadison

By the way, a high school biology teacher in Nashville just informed me that I couldn't possibly understand COVID-19 is fake news and that telling people about surviving MRSA was just being a scary meanie-pants libtard. 'Sahds, everbuddy knaws at MRSS or MARS or whutever yer makin' up is a bacteerya! Yew just like skeerin' folks!

The Peabody/Vanderbilt School of Education must be so proud.

Do you think if I hit her over the head with a hockey stick, a poof of sawdust or glitter would come out of her ears?

SFIND likes this.
  8. Justin_Rice

The most prominent Disney obsessed mom among my Facebook friends is ready to get in line for the park today - she was just working on the details for their June trip, and they're especially eager, because the March trip was cancelled.

Jesus.

Why not take the opportunity to vacation literally anywhere else other than ANOTHER trip to Disney?

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Long time ago. '84? F-18A series, media day backseat. Pulled 7 Gs twice and threw up each time.

Flew in a P-51 the same day. Did not throw up.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  10. OscarMadison

There are a lot of people down here who are absolutely giddy about babies in cages and bodies stacked in reefer trucks.

Virtue signal all you want. It's asy to be Gandhi when it's abstract. See if the guy next door to me who has "88" decals on his shed would do a thing if you needed his help.

11. Justin_Rice

Only the GOP can win votes by being mean to their opponent.

Democrats need to walk on egg shells lest someones feelings get hurt.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

88 as in Dale Jr's car number or white supremacist code for "Heil Hitler?"

Draft saved Draft deleted