1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

What in the actual fuck is that?

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh no. Trump gets a nod as well. And I'm debating if I want to add Jim Jordan or someone from my personal enemies list as my third.

And as a side note: I couldn't remember Jim Jordan's name, but a quick "Ohio asshole representative" brought it right up.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

What the cuck!?!?!

4. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Two birds, one stone as courses open in Illinois tomorrow:

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Yeah, this accusation needs to be further investigated and the details need to be examined for public consumption. It would help if it was done by someone who isn’t an ardent Biden supporter.

Some believe it will help to have Biden break his silence on the matter and issue a firm denial, as opposed to standing behind his campaign’s statement.

“If the election was held today, I don’t think he’d lose any support,” she said. “But this is a huge deal that’s not going away.”

Democratic Frustration Mounts as Biden Remains Silent on Sexual Assault Allegation

lakefront likes this.
  6. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Republican Iowa governor declares she knows better than a UofI study that says not to reopen the economy and she does it anyway.

I think I will go to her personally for my future medical advice since she is so learned!

7. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

To the NYT, one Democrat means concern; two means frustration is mounting.

8. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

In my efforts to not become a complete blimp in my home confinement I have been riding my exercise bike and watching Great Courses. I am currently watching a series on the historical impact of Churchill. I compare the rhetoric of Churchill or Roosevelt in a world crisis such as WWII to that of Trump in the current crisis.

How did it go so terribly wrong?

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

That happens every spring around budget time.

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I believe Tara Reade. But how can I possibly vote for Trump given his much longer rap sheet and his own braggadocio of sexual assult?

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Democrats were really united, consistent and loud about Kavanaugh. These allegations against Biden seem as credible as the ones against Kavanaugh. Biden's may be more credible.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

More than that, he pleaded guilty. That means that the judge repeatedly asked him "So you are admitting that you lied to the FBI and the Congress, and you understand that you will be convicted of those charges as a result?" "Yes, your honor. I understand that and I plead guilty."

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.