1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But he's donating his salary to charity!

garrow likes this.
  2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

You can’t be credibly point out the slightest hypocrisy while ignoring the elephant in the room. It’s intellectually dishonest. I’ve said on this board that I don’t think that Kavanaugh should have been presumptively disqualified for the allegations against him because I didn’t think it was fair.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Tired of these assholes, too.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Kavanaugh was not presumptively disqualified. He is an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court and will be one long after I'm dead and buried. That's why Biden should just say, "it's all bullshit and that's all I have to say."

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The "Leave Britney Alone" person didn't age well

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Only thing I got out of that story was that that train wreck is a dancer. Now that would be an interesting conversation during a lap dance.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hey baby, wanna get some pizza after? I know this great place in D.C.......

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

The Tara Reade Story Is Tricking Progressives Into Voting For Trump Again

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The premise of this article is wrong. The point of the Reade story is to let the corrupt, stupid and shallow DC press corps satisfy their primal need to feel superior to everyone in the political world they cover. They will then convey their attitude to the public. "It doesn't matter, they all suck." There were a great many people I covered in sports I didn't like very much. But I sure as hell didn't feel superior to them.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

When your favorite show replaces its lead actor with an amateur because of a debt to the Russian producer:

[​IMG]

Fred siegle likes this.
  11. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

And he should say it loudly and angrily and forcefully, which proves beyond a doubt that he's telling the truth! (At least that was the standard back in September of 2018.)

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

He won't be able to replicate Beer Bong Brett's performance, which had the benefit of big, bad, live libruhls daring to ask questions in a nationally televised circus. Not the same platform.

Kato likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.