1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You can't emigrate to New Zealand if you are over 56. I checked.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump: praises commie dicator, ignores real American heroes fighting against his inept coronavirus response.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think most of us would agree that a year or more in this degree of lockdown is not sustainable. At that point, grandma's main issue will not be the Trumpandemic; it will be a lack of food or shelter. So this can't continue indefinitely.
    But good Tebow. It has only been seven weeks. If nothing else, precautions should remain in effect in order to mitigate the immediate crisis. Doing so might give government the chance to plan for Trumpandemic 2.0 when it arrives in the middle of a footbawwwl season that the SEC swears will go on.
    The whining and arms-bearing Trumpists are not engaged in an economic debate. Their angst is not centered around a profound discussion of opening the economy for the good of the country. At best, they're in a tizzy because they want to get their hair colored or they want to pound beers with their klansmen at the hole-in-the-wall bar featuring animal carcasses mounted on the wall. In truth, many of the armed militia members are simply looking for an excuse to vent their general anger at the world. This is it. A decade ago, they did it via the Tea Party, a cleverly disguised hatred of the first black president that had no real connection to economic policy.

Jesus_Muscatel and FileNotFound like this.
  6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep. It is also an example of how colleges and universities -- particularly public ones -- can help the communities they serve. To Trumpists, such institutions do nothing more than indoctrinate young people and make them libruhls. Therefore, their funding should be cut. Nice foresight.

7. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Also, this is the type of information that is supposed to be shared with in a presidential briefing, NOT “I’m a great president and I’ve done a great job”. No you haven’t you fraud.

garrow likes this.
  8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Among his numerous weaknesses, perspective - in this case, a lack thereof - is among his biggest downfalls.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

OK, that's it. Enough out of this bat-brained bimbo.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck found out he was actually continuing some policies of Obama so he had to shit all over that right away.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

I attacked your brother, defend me!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.