1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, just like everything else in our splintered nation, wearing a mask or not has become more about making a political statement than disease prevention or science.

I saw an AP article about how, if New York statistics are left out, the rate of COVID-19 infection is spreading overall in the U.S., just as many states start to "open up." Some scientist is quoted in there saying, "I wish we could all follow one standard. We're one country!"

Both parts of his statement won't happen.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fuck these idiots. You want a tax free nirvana, go live in fuckin Somalia. Some of us like living in a civilized society.

Iron_chet likes this.
  5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yes. Let's solve our issues with mass murder.
    Idiot.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I attributed some of the exaggeration to the common “the older I get, the better I was” syndrome. But his insistence that he was the best player in New York State was such obvious BS and consistent with his lies about his degree and grades at Wharton that it is just one more datapoint for his psychosis.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The first tell on Trump's baseball take was being at a tryout with Willie McCovey, considering Trump was in high school in the early 60s and Mac was NL ROY in 1959.

8. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

This m.f.er could tell me the sky was blue and grass was green and I wouldn't believe a word of it

Jesus_Muscatel, Mngwa and Webster like this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

We all disagree. This is just his sideshow performance of seeing how far here can push things before he gets a rise of us.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yep.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

We can be sure, however, that there's no way he'd get a rise out of a mod. He'd never do anything as heinous as post a "ban hammer!" pic.

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.