1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I hope everyone remembers you chortling along with someone who can't interpret a fucking confidence interval.

2. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Anybody who phrases it “I got the winning home run” never hit a winning home run.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Thread from Arizona Republic reporter cover Trump Tuesday. JFC.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I hope a large percentage of the "it's just the flu" crowd catches this crap and spreads it to their friends. I don't like to ill-wish people, but their beliefs make it self inflicted.

It's like a guy who shoots his own toe off while bird hunting. I have some sympathy for his pain and misfortune, but the bottom line is that if you use routine safety precautions it does not happen. Unload it, or put the safety on, and for god's sake, don't point it at yourself or another person, and it does not happen. Stupidity often provides it's own punishment.

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The economy couldn't last a month without bailouts. Fucking house of cards and it's time's up for FATUS and his fuckhead cultists.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Here's the thing: They'll go to their graves blaming the libruhls. Nothing will convince them.

7. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

So? As long as they go to their graves they can blame anyone they want.

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

He's as qualified as he was when they nominated him nine months ago. Which is not at all.

qtlaw and garrow like this.
  9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Sociopath.

10. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I would prefer they do not fall ill but simply come to their senses. I would not wish this killer on anyone. But I understand you are speaking out of frustration and that’s OK. I am frustrated, as well.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Watching cable tv and then tweeting about that cable tv is a full-time job.

12. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.