1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Elitist Obama:

2. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Why does nobody ever fact check him? Is that a prerequisite for the interview? How many times will he claim he passed Choice before someone finally calls his bullshit?

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It still blows my mind that the explicit message of the Trump campaign will be "the plague didn't get you, so I did a great job." Millions of folks will vote for it, because they have absorbed the Trump ethos that the only person on earth who matters is you yourself.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Under this President gone from the country that would pull out the black Amex and tell everyone at the restaurant - "I got this - it's on me." To the guy who divides the bill up, repeats a couple of time "I only had water and an appetizer" and still doesn't leave a 20 percent tip on their order. "Well, the service was kinda slow..."

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Only this guy would have taken half of everyone's entree, eaten some, thrown out the rest, told everyone else he'd get them back next time and never show up to dinner with them again. And if he ever bumped into any of them on the street and they asked for his share, he'd repeat, "I only had water and an appetizer."

Oh, and he'd grab the waitress's pu$$y.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I agree that Joe Biden can be a creep, but I am still supporting him over Donald Trump.

Mngwa likes this.
  7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Saw my first TV ad for Trump 2020 today - He actually uses quotes from Gov. Cuomo and images of USPS workers in it, and brags about there not being 2 million dead from the virus. Like yeah, it's not that I forget what a piece of shit he is, but I sometimes forget his ability to scrape the absolute bottom when it comes to shitty hypocrisy.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Dead people don't buy stocks.

9. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Trump was invented so people can say, "You know, Nixon wasn't all that bad, really...."

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

One of the big issues is that nine months ago he was unsuitable in part because he got caught padding his resume. The only thing that has changed since is that Trump put in Grennell, who is complete shit, so he looks better by comparison.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Nixon created the EPA and challenged the tax exempted status of some churches. He was a motherfucker for sure, but had some redeeming qualities. This guy has not one. A miserable, angry loser who has failed at everything and wants to convince the world that they’re failures too and he’s their best hope, probably due to so much experience at failing.

Driftwood likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.