1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The polling is as clear as it can be. Election today, Biden wins pretty easily, minimum 325 electoral votes. Alas, election not today, six more months to go. But as I always say, what's gonna happen in that time to make Trump look better? Do we expect he'll suddenly stop fucking up?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised that he refused to nominate an unqualified candidate. I am surprised that 14 of the vetted candidates were deemed unqualified.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The TSA Hoarded 1.3 Million N95 Masks Even Though… — ProPublica

"The Transportation Security Administration ignored guidance from the Department of Homeland Security and internal pushback from two agency officials when it stockpiled more than 1.3 million N95 respirator masks instead of donating them to hospitals, internal records and interviews show.

Internal concerns were raised in early April, when COVID-19 cases were growing by the thousands and hospitals in some parts of the country were overrun and desperate for supplies. The agency held on to the cache of life-saving masks even as the number of people coming through U.S. airports dropped by 95% and the TSA instructed many employees to stay home to avoid being infected. Meanwhile, other federal agencies, including the Department of Veterans Affairs’ vast network of hospitals, scrounged for the personal protective equipment that doctors and nurses are dying without."

5. tapintoamerica

A Civil War in the klan that fetishizes the Civil War and still loves the side of treason. Good. They deserve their own schism.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Nothing to see here folks. Nothing at all.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

That will quickly be rescinded. One call from the DoJ should do the trick.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Burr was filthy LONG before this, and the evidence is mounting.

Burr claims he's not running again in 2022. Let's give an early farewell, eh?

And ... Kelly Loeffler can leave, too.

If these two don't personify "insider trading," then it does not exist.

Tweener likes this.
  9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

A legit DOJ would already be all over these two fucks for insider trading. I mean if these were Democrats they’d be being investigated.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I wonder how many people in Trump's administration and GOP lawmakers actually understand they are going to be called to account when this is said and done.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm guessing most think it won't ever be done. Some of them seem to think all the things they keep doing to steal more power will allow them to keep it.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Yep. When push comes to shove, they are convinced they will be able to impose power by minority rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.