1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Read this today and giggled

Looking at some of the posts that have come across my feed this morning, it appears that Obama and Gates partnered to fund the Wuhan lab in the creation of the Covid virus, so that American Evangelical Christian churches would be forced to close, elective surgeries would cease (so more abortions could be performed), and the economy will die so Biden will win and will take away all the guns, right before the Rapture. Therefore, masks are stupid and everyone should get their hair cut.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Got the reaction in before I got the breaking in:

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Just one?

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Barr has to go, and his ass *should* go to jail.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

He has his flaws. But he's been calming, measured and intelligent at his press briefings, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about our "president."

Donny in his element and Tweener like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"Mother Nature has to clean the barn every so often," Burkman counters. "How real is it? Who knows? So what if 1 percent of the population goes? So what if you lose 400,000 people? Two hundred thousand were elderly, the other 200,000 are the bottom of society. You got to clean out the barn. If it's real, it's a positive thing, for God's sake."

"So, what? Survival of the fittest?" Andrade asks, a bit more pique in her voice. (The sense you are dealing with people who have an enthusiasm for eugenics can do that.) But Wohl's not having it.

"Diana, look, can you just do this for me?" he says. "Can you just keep your mouth shut and just…just do it for me."

1% of 330m is 3.3m, shitforbrains.

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Be careful.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I know well scores of millions will swim through COVID-19, -20, -21 and -22 to vote Biff the hell out of office. Putin won't be able to hack ballot boxes fast enough.

It will be a catharsis we haven't seen since probably Hoover. I'm ready to pull the chain and flush.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.