1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

On the one hand, I keep thinking that TeamTrump knows the jig is up and it's time to start pilfering everything that isn't nailed down, approve federal justices, steal all that can be stolen, give contracts to people who will kick back a chunk to the re-elect campaign (which Trump won't spend entirely, he'll end up using the balance to buy OANN), the phrase "last throes" comes to mind, but I remember who said it (Cheney) and when (Iraq, 2005) so it gives me pause.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And now a word from Nelson Mandela.

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Trump on Fox & Friends this morning

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Almost 3,000 people died in the 9/11 attacks. We were so outraged and needed to protect our values we went to war and to date more that 6,500 soldiers have died in the ensuing military actions. So yeah, I totally get the "we have to accept more death for the sake of the economy" argument coming from some as we head north to 75,000 COVID deaths in the US alone.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Fuck that fucking fuck. And fuck those fucking fucks.

7. Jake from State Farm

He has been on 15 minutes gloating about Flynn and trashing Obama and Schiff
    The word Coronavirus has yet to come up

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You guys need to pick a lane. You scream for more testing, and when you get it, you scream, "Look at all these new cases! Damn red states!"

We were wrong about that. And just about every person on this board has said as much. So we sure don't need to use it as a precedent.

9. Jake from State Farm

Trump on Fox & Friends: “I learned from history. I followed Nixon. I didn’t fire anybody and I didn’t have any tapes.”

10. Jake from State Farm

Twenty minutes in Trump starts talking about how great our testing is and how he’s saved hundreds of thousands of lives

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Jobs number is out

-20.5 million jobs.

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.