1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The gray Hanes boxer briefs on top of the dirty clothes hamper.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

unusually gnarly boxers with a picnic theme, ants and little beer mugs - Wife of Fart bought them for me

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

Good, god. How long until an itchy trigger finger actually fires off a round?

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

My man, Joe Biden isn’t losing votes to ol Trump over this. It’s his own party that insisted on the “guilty until proven innocent, and even then” standard.

6. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Q: How many restaurants have a sign that reads: Shoes and shirts required?
    A: All of them.
    Q: How many restaurants or other businesses have a sign that reads: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone?
    A: All of them.

So stuff it, freedom fighters. If the business requires you to wear a mask, wear a goddamn mask and stop risking my life for your right to be foolish.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Less hassle to terminate SS and Medicare next February, as is his plan, if millions of the recipients are already dead.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

OBAMAPALOOZA!!

OBAMAGEDDON!!

OBAMARRHEA!!

Jerry-atric likes this.
  10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Not many people know this, but it's true—totally true—our last president was an African American. Totally true. African American. Barack Obama was not white. Not white at all. Not white like I'm white or you're white. But black. He was a black man. The Fake News Media didn't want you to find out. They wanted to cover it up. But I am tell you the truth. I always tell you the truth. How did this happen? The Democrats rigged the elections. Totally rigged them. Like they blame me and RUSSIA for rigging them. See I didn't vote for a black man. My friends didn't. I'm sure none of you very fine people did either. So who did? This is the greatest scandal. So great. It is greater than Watergate. It is Obamagate!

12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Douglas County, Colorado. This morning. Went 55-37 for Trump in the last election, FWIW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.