1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Unlike Thomas RBG takes her job seriously and isn’t some legal midget.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Can somebody younger/more woke than I am explain what it was Bryan Adams said that bunched up so much underwear this morning?

I am genuinely trying to be more sensitive to it.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

It's in the Canada thread.

Oh, and the low gas price thingy is not a tax cut if nobody is fucking driving anywhere.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I haven't filled my tank since late-February.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I've filled it a few times, but I've also taken some drives within the state and gone to and from the office several times (25 miles round trip).

I have close to 500 Kroger fuel points that are going to expire at the end of the month, so I assume I'll be able to fill the tank for like $3 here in a day or so.

6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

My sister filled up for 99 cents a gallon last week in Boulder County thanks to her Kroger points. Helps she's got a family of five. Cheapest I've seen in Denver metro without using points is $1.47.

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

We're still at $2.20, but a lot of that is the really high state gas tax that I'm perfectly happy to pay.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Trump's lawyers on discrimination cases: "Brown vs. Board of Education is too recent. The court should be looking at Plessy vs. Ferguson!"

Fred siegle likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck committed treason on live teevee. If Obama was really running a ruthless anti-Pigboy conspiracy, he could have directed Loretta Lynch to take his pig ass into custody the minute he beseeched Russia to interfere with the election.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

The ads just write themselves

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Marcie Wheeler/Emptywheel is live tweeting the Supremes if anyone is interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.