1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Sorry. He lost me when he called Scarborough a “respected journalist.”

Chef2 likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

of course he does everyone knows at least one for instance alan turning was a homogenous

4. Neutral Corner

Thread includes lots of numbers.

5. Neutral Corner

With any luck, this will lead to McConnell getting into hot water with the voters in Kentucky.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Anecdotal evidence from a few ventures out on I-95 here ... people are driving like there are no fucking rules. It's like the autobahn. At least when I got up to Prince William County a bit closer to the Beltway on Sunday there were some cops posted up. But the majority of cars were going faster than 80 (speed limit is 70 from Ashland to just south of Fredericksburg), and 80 is considered reckless driving. Many were going faster than 90.

I've also turned into that old man yelling at cars from my porch if they go faster than 25 down my street. There are so, so, so many kids and families out walking/biking that even going faster than 20 right now is reckless.

OscarMadison and Fred siegle like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

An old man who lived across from my parents was that guy. That street was a cut through, and folks would blast through there at 40 or 50. One day he got so pissed that he threw a rake at a passing car like a spear and it went straight through the passenger side window, again like a spear. Funny as hell.

I Should Coco and OscarMadison like this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Just came over to post this. Good launch angle and exit velocity, he got.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

McConnell doesn’t care about the little people. He’s got his.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The highway patrol is regularly putting out ticket information shooting this time. So many are getting clocked above 100.

11. Neutral Corner

He cares about re-election, and this one is closer than he's had to worry about in many years.

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.