1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Get the name of my alma mater off of that abomination bearing the moniker of that den of whores and scaliwags in Lexington.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Get off her case! She's wearing a mask!

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

For example, there were similar crowds at Lake Hamilton near Hot Springs, Ark., in one of the party coves. A Little Rock TV station interviewed some folks there about how they weren't worried about C19 since there are so few cases in Arkansas. One of the people interviewed had driven there from Nashville, Tenn.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

She's wearing a mask, but her true face still showed through it.

She called the police and raised her voice like she was in danger and shouted that an African-American man was threatening her.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And he pwned Chyna!

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

That woman needs to be rabbit punched in the umbo for choking her dog.

Also, @Inky_Wretch, what can I say? Maybe he couldn't find a sufficiently warm toilet seat to lick in Davidson County.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Slightly different take on the same video.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

When we use one, we use Shipt. There's a Public maybe a mile and a half from the house, and they are quite good about cleaning and requiring masks. I'm reasonably comfortable with shopping there from time to time. I make big runs to cut down on the number of trips.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Keep shaming them or shouting at them until they leave or contact the store manager. If the manager can't do it, call the police. There are many steps to be taken before violence. Why do you like violence so much?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Don't feed the troll. Now I'm certain it is one of the banned, which is even more reason to ignore the idiocy he posts.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted