1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Odd that you left off the head of the US government from your grievance list, no?

OscarMadison and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It's not odd at all. He's getting his talking points from a Republican hack.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I only include "experts." I wouldn't consult him on a hurricane's projected track, either.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Pence refusing to wear a mask even though he knows it’s the right thing to do is just cowardice.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Have any of Trump’s evangelical cronies prayed for the end of the virus?

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Damn, if only grocery stores delivered food.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Even in non-covid times, I really hate going to Trader Joes because of people exactly like her. Hell, I try to avoid Nob Hills for the same reason. I don't feel douchey enough nor have enough money to deal with dipshits like her.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck will pardon himself for all federal crimes.

The best chance for actually bringing him to account will probably be at The Hague, where he can be charged with crimes against humanity (for the concentration camps), war crimes (as an ex post facto accessory to Gallagher's murders due to the pardon) and as an instrument of state genocide (for incompetent and actively targeted ineffective response to COVID based on political expediency and personal whim. It will be pretty easy to prove his actions led directly to many thousands of deaths.)

If he's even charged and especially if convicted, this will make Fatfuck even more of a leprosy-dripping pariah internationally; most nations including Scotland, Ireland and most other European states will seize his property holdings like hotels and golf courses by armed force.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It is an open legal question if a President can pardon himself. Nothing to stop the Biden DOJ from claiming the opposite, arresting him, no bail for an obvious flight risk, then give him the Jeffrey Epstein Suite at Manhattan Detention Center.

Draft saved Draft deleted