1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Not only lack of leadership, but active denial and sabotage of response measures. In other words, anti-leadership.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Places that require masks should post guards/bouncers at the door and refuse admittance to anyone not wearing one.

That woman should have had the shit slapped out of her.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

When redneck Avril Lavigne attacks.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

some of these have to be fake

don't they?

Cosmo and Patchen like this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

never underestimate the ability of a scorned housewife to kick up a fuss over nothing.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is why the governor of Texas swallowed hard and put tubing and rafting operations on hold. It's so obvious that even a loyal Trumpist had to admit it.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Ball bat to the skull

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I was thinking this morning how my poorly socialized self would be in jail if I wasn't sheltering in place. The words, "s/he's so punchable" keep occurring to me when I watch the news.

Trash.

Y'all don't know trash when you see it? Those people are trash.

FWIW, I used to take exception to that term. People have felt no compunction about calling many of my clients that, sometimes to their faces. Then 2016 happened and I learned a new word for the oddities of human taxonomy that seem to have crawled out from under rotting logs.

FileNotFound and 3_Octave_Fart like this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

You know, the term Massholes was not created by accident. But up here everyone's wearing masks and actually making efforts to be more polite and thoughtful in other ways. Except on the roads of course. Still maximum lunacy there. In fact, the accident rate actually went up in the early days of shutdowns, as the drivers who were on the highways let their freak flags fly.

3_Octave_Fart and OscarMadison like this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted