1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

2. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

"The incident represents an extraordinary example of the difficult position that Brown has put some businesses in as they work to enforce the potentially divisive rule."
    She has put the businesses in a difficult position?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

You're not the boss of me!
    Oregon's Finest living up to their name

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

The impact on our collective psyche (not to mention the economy) of an aborted reopening effort is going to be way, way worse than another month of lockdown would have been. A failure of leadership.

TowelWaver likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Just as Trumpists disproportionately refuse to wear masks, I’m gonna guess they’ll refuse to provide info to contact tracers.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

These are the same clowns (OSP) who got in trouble recently for pulling over, then handcuffing and arresting, a black student when she would not produce ID when they stopped her for the heinous crime of riding her bike against traffic near campus (not producing an ID or refusing to answer questions are completely within her rights). OSP had served as the on-campus security service for some time but OSU last year ended the relationship and will return to having its own private security service. Nobody who lives/works on campus will miss them.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

The governor needs to put out a statement saying you are tasked with upholding the law and keeping people safe. Anyone who refuses will be guilty of dereliction of duty and immediately fired from the force. If you refuse to enforce laws of the state, you have no business wearing a badge.

garrow likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

There goes my holiday weekend plans.

Draft saved Draft deleted