1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Not with the kids there, I hope. (or any other time unless it's his meal)

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

That's how I read it, but as you said, it was horribly written.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Texas is going with the same but is mandating that schools MUST offer face-to-face learning as an option. We'll see how that goes.

4. lakefront

Sounds like that plan, other schools are using it too, is for kids to be able to get to school in person, on a schedule. That way all the kids get to get back to their life slowly so that everyone can go. If you let everyone go at once there is not enough room. I repeat, There is not enough space for them all to go at once.

I don't know where you get your Doctor stories from but you are missing lots of good ones.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

This sounds terribly Darwinist of me, but here goes: Let's let nature play out. Either the voter rolls will be thinned out by November or a shitload of attitudes will be changed.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Lieutenant Governor says Old people need to die for Trump’s economy. In the coming days, he’ll expand that to include kids.

7. lakefront

How do you manage to always justify and then criticize that very same opinion?

TowelWaver likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, the 77-year-old customer is in stable condition and the MAGGAT is dead. Sounds good to me.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Again, this is against black letter law and any hospital that doesn't report data to the CDC is in genuine legal difficulty, able to be sued by any patient and that's just for starters.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted