1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

One school district in our county -- centered in a rural village of less than 1,000 -- didn't make it two full weeks back before shutting down for two weeks because of community spread.

I'm sure it's just an aberration.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

How many brain injuries has this dumbass had?

5. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

If it knocks me out, it knocks me out. If it knocks out someone I transmit it to, fuck that loser. Survival of the fittest!

Splendid Splinter likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If my kids and parents die - so be it. What an idiot.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

gingerbread, SFIND and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Really, we no longer have to feel badly about wishing some of these types get the covid.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You wonder why I use Bamatracker instead of the state Covid tracker?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  11. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

Got it! The latest lab report has all the required details, including -- after a second attempt -- my full middle name. Flights and hotel updated. The last remaining land mine between here and Hong Kong is if someone gets thrown by the lab and the LLC under which it does business having different names. The CLIA number registered with the federal government is the same, though, so hopefully that will be enough.

I hope this is it. I really would like to unclench for the first time in a fortnight and go back to my mundane existence of fixing English and checking facts.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

US Senator Joni Ernst: “These health-care providers and others are reimbursed at a higher rate if COVID is tied to it, so what do you think they’re doing?”

Accusing the brave front-line workers of massive medical fraud is a hell of a look for a Senator.

Draft saved Draft deleted