1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it. I’m not sure if anyone who hasn’t seen/isn’t a fan of the first two movies will get much out of it.

2. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

3. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I never really thought I'd be one to get a VOD instead of go to a movie, but man did I do this for the release. I enjoyed it a lot. It is what it is and if you liked the first, you will like this. I too like going to movies and would choose that first, but we'll see when that really happens again.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

It was fun, especially since I liked the first two films. It's not exactly cinematic greatness, but it was an enjoyable night out. Even my wife was amused by some parts of the film.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And this, Mr. Trump, is why you don’t rush vaccines to market.

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's fine. Trump was going to use the one from Russia anyway just as soon as his sugar daddy releases it in October.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nice job, Boris.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Do PL stadiums count as workplaces? Because they've been talking about getting 10K-12K in the stands sometime next month.

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Bournemouth at 11K capacity speaks more to massive overachievement than to top-flight viability at their market size. Hats off to them for staying up as long as they did. Every club in the Football League has its ceiling. Some are higher than others.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Meanwhile in America, some collegiate athletic conferences/state high school associations are ready to give in and kick off football. Because I guess since there's not bodies on the streets where they are playing, it's A-OK!

U.S. closing in on 200,000 COVID-19 deaths

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

SFIND and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted