1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If a loved one dies after coming into contact with a sickened Trump, I am filing a massive personal liability lawsuit at 1 p.m. Jan. 20.

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

On this date in 2016, Clinton was up 4 points. She was never up more than 7 in any national polling average.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He'll be in Moscow. Or maybe Uncle Vlad will ship him out to Siberia once he turns over the $3 billion Air Force One aircraft.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Anyone still amazed by Trump's behavior, just hasn't been paying attention.

He relishes in the fact that no one will tell him no, so he keeps pushing the limits to see if anyone steps up and no one ever does.

So it just gets wilder and wilder. So even being on a buffet bar of experimental drug cocktails and medications are known to cause problems, he decides he wants to go outside, so he just goes and the Secret Service dutifully drives him around the block.

7. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Chuck Todd asked Rich Lowry today on MTP if the Republicans didn’t think ramming Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination through made them look bad
    Chuck, how long have you been doing this?
    The Republicans don’t give a shit about looking bad

8. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

What part of the Upside Down are we in?

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I put the odds right now, at 7:38 pm, about 30 percent that he doesn't have COVID at all -- it's all a sympathy trolling hoax.

OscarMadison, maumann and wicked like this.
  10. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

I think he has COVID. There are too many moving parts and people involved in some way to get that past people, even for a few weeks until the election. But I have no idea what parts of what we're seeing are real. It's all so bizarre.

Even if it was a sympathy trolling hoax, looking at the responses of many other there even what we're seeing, whatever is real, is just pissing people off more. This isn't helping him other than his most loyal followers.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    maumann and Fred siegle like this.
  11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think it might. Maybe he sensed they had already turned on him. The proximity of the announcement to the leakage of word that Don "What If I'm A Loser" Trump Jr., might be a candidate is, ahem, interesting.

12. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

He’s either faking it to distract from the debate performance and stage a “resurrection “ for his Jesus thumpers, or he is the biggest asshole on this planet for doing what he did, and saying what he said, “I get it now”. Neither answer is going to work out for him in the long run, because he never thinks things through. It’s whatever works for the next news cycle. He is, as Biden said, “a clown”

Neutral Corner and maumann like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.