1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I no longer think there is much of a chance of him faking/it being a hoax.
    That would mean a dozen other prominent people who have "tested positive" are also faking to sell the con. That's too much to ask.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I never understood the hoax idea. This is devastating for him politically. Way worse than a lost debate or whatever

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

How many people are in direct physical contact to Fatfuck to attest conclusively what his medical status is?

You get the right half dozen people to lie, everybody else can say, "I was told."

wicked likes this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Nothing is beyond this narcissist’s imagination. His supporters have deluded him into thinking he really is Jesus Christ.

Fred siegle likes this.
  5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Maybe he'll die now.

6. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

He's obviously full of himself and we don't need to debate that, but either he thought his actions today especially would win people over or his campaign did is just crazy. Or maybe it's that they want to put forth some front that he is still there for the people and not dead. Who knows. Maybe it's my Tweeter feed, but so many people talking about how they can't go to doctor's appointments with loved ones, spouses can't go to baby ultrasound appointments and the most awful loved ones dying with no one around them comments and stories and he can, in what would seem to be at least a not great situation for him, can waltz out and wave at people? Just crazy anyone thought that was a good idea.

maumann likes this.
  7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Trump's COVID-19 2020 Tour.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Former US-installed Ukraine president Petro Poroshenko has COVID. Shoulda taken the Sputnik V.

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

After today's stunt I changed my mind. Fuck it, I hope he dies from it. Safer for the rest of us.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

Bunch of psychos.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Yeah, THAT is cult-like.

And since he offered ...

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He’s a fucking cockroach from a family of pimps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.