1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

He's scared of steps, but he didn't want to be seen grabbing the rail for support.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

What. a. dick.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The total amount of time between my mailman delivering my ballot, my filling it out and depositing it at the secure drop box in our town — 13 minutes.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Did you vote for "Anyone except that dick"?

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

He was doing it against his leg too, tho, including after he descended the stairs.

And the dipshit just make a WH photog take close pics of him without a mask on. And he walked past people on his way back in without a mask on. Dammit, why does karma never apply to him?

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

This is a fun campaign ad.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I was going to piss on his name but didn’t want to smuggle the ink next to Biden.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

but you were all cool with obama putting on a tan suit you are being too emotional

9. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

Why are the networks giving this live coverage like it’s actually newsworthy? A man taking two 50-yard walks isn’t news unless the guy is FDR.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Meh. I'm sure they did the same for Reagan. He was shot four months before I was born.

11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

PLEASE, there's got to be the inevitable follow up "man it hit me like a hammer (in the chest)". He's despicable, "don't be afraid of COVID??" Tell that to the 200,000+DEAD and their family members.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Get off my lawn.

Regan MacNeil likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.