1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The GOP is out there. It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear...

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Related:

Slacker likes this.
  3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Fucking insanity.

It’s Operation If We Just Ignore It Everything Will Be Fine.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Rando poster elsewhere, for whatever it's worth ...

“Watching Trump leave Walter Reed and drive around waving at his supporters. This is a guy on dex, dexamethasone that is. I know its effects. I was on it for 3 1/2 years as part of my cancer regimen. I took more than Trump, but I only took it once a week. On the second day I'd feel invincible, I had no pain, I could get anything done. Third day I'd crash. Despite its ability to help kill my cancer, it was damaging my body, giving me the shakes on the way down.

"Trouble is, Trump is taking it daily. For the ten days he's on it, he's going to feel 'better than I did twenty years ago.' He's not going to want to quit this drug after 10 days. I bet he demands it until the election is over. He may become immediately addicted. He'll never want to come down. He'll stop wanting to sleep. He'll feel all powerful. And someday he'll crash, and we'll probably all recognize it.

"The trouble is, this drug will exaggerate the traits we worry most about in Trump. And I think we are seeing the beginnings of that. Look out!”

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Another very deserving candidate.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

White House media: "We're not going in there. You want coverage, we'll see you in the Rose Garden."

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Now I feel sick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.