1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I think Trump is going to go back to the hospital. I have a lot more to hope, but won't say it.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

A con?

4. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

The gay ones?

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

538 (I know...) has Biden winning 81 of 100 election simulations, with Trump chances sliding steadily from a high of 32 wins on Aug. 31 to 19 wins today. In every one of Trump's winning simulation scenarios, he wins Ohio, North Carolina and Florida -- along with Arizona, Nevada or both. So as much focus as there has been on Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, it seems to me that those other five states will be the ones to watch.

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The collapse in support from older Americans —solely due to his bungling of Covid-19 — kneecaps him in Florida.

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Lindsey Graham and the Proud Boys is the name of my new punk band.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Shut the fuck up.

9. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We have know fucking clue until votes are counted.
    Were you not here four years ago?

10. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Your schtick is growing tired.

Nowhere did I say he cannot win. He certainly can. But it's telling by looking at the scenarios what states he really has to focus on. The fact that he's deploying Pence to Utah is laughable, as is buying ads in the NYC and LA markets. It should be full-court press in those states. That's his path. That's why I'm watching.

11. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Trump has to win one of Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin to have a chance. If he loses all three, he can win Ohio, NC. Fla. Arizona and Nevada and Biden still gets to 272.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

His brilliant idea of the FICA tax cut putting Social Security on the endangered list isn't helping either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.