1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Cleveland International Film Festival just announced it will be virtual next year.

It is not until April.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Wear a mask. Wash your hands.

My offer to attach masks to the faces of refuseniks with roofing nails stands.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

When the music industry is ready to return to live shows, will there be venues left to host concerts?

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I don’t know, but the Murder Hornets and Promising Drug Cocktail will be ready to go on tour at the drop of a hat.

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

So the message to the uneducated is get the virus and beat it and you’re an American.

Even though you don’t have the money to pay for the health care...

HanSenSE and tapintoamerica like this.
  7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Just curious... those drugs Trump took... what would they cost someone without health insurance?

8. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Hell, what would they charge insurance companies?

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

My understanding is they are not available yet thus are literally priceless.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Maybe the silver lining is the return of the epic live albums of the late 70s.

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

For everything else, there's Mastercard.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

A friend of mine’s wife is a 5th grade teacher. Yes, schools are open. He co-teacher was sick, got tested and found out she was positive on Saturday.

So on Monday, they sent the entire 5th grade class home to quarantine ... at 10 am. The last kid didn’t get picked up until nearly 3 pm. Parents were seething at his wife.

I asked him if the teacher didn’t tell the principal until Monday morning. He said the principal knew before 2 pm on Saturday. But she didn’t tell the district until Monday morning. In part, because she thinks C19 is just a bad flu and is an anti-masker.

Draft saved Draft deleted