1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Curious what you mean there. Can you explain?

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I read a thousand posts from you morons four years ago on the Clinton paths to victory. It was all utter garbage.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Yes, the ultimate narcissist. Die instead of lose at the ballot box. What a fucking pig. I hate Donald Trump with every fiber of my being.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

dude, I love your posts - you tell it like it is

we need that shit

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Ill Douche

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Thanks Putin

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I saw an interview just yesterday where someone was saying the Republicans wouldn't let that happen, that they'd go to the President Pro Tem or Secretary of States. I realize rules and laws aren't meaningful to this bunch, but the line of succession is pretty clear.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nah. Soviets were VERY pro-science.

Everything is on the endangered list if you care about paying your debts.

Nothing is on the endangered list if you don't and just go on printing money.

Ergo, nothing is endangered.

Numbers are always going to be outrageously high the first few months of a new virus with no vaccine and learning-as-you-go treatments.
    Even without a vaccine, the numbers for the second six months will be substantially lower.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Random observation from my town. There are more Biden yard signs than Trump ones. But the Trump yards are more elaborate. They've got those flags hanging on their porches like bunting. Or five or six yard signs in a cluster. But in sheer number of houses with political signs, Biden is outpacing Trump ... in Arkansas, of all places. Sure, Trump will win the state. But I never expected the number of Biden signs to be this high here. I'm guessing 3-1.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who pissed in your coffee this morning, but you can fuck right off, dude. Have a discussion or don't, but don't just go around lobbing insults.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.