1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The real debate in America.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

My 19yr old son trumpets this very stuff. He’s disillusioned and fed up with the crap.

gingerbread, OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

If they can rile up Ohioans enough, Trump won't win there.

4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

One is a whore. The other one is Stormy Daniels.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

To be honest, we were, too, 50 years ago.

Jack, Martin Luther and Bobby got killed, so the Democrats fed us ... Hubert Humphrey and George McGovern.
    If Nixon was proto-Trump, Carter was proto-Biden.

Now we have to avoid the same trap over again. Instead, it's our generation that's rich, old and won't relinquish power. (Although you can pry my Social Security from my cold, dead hands ...)

But we never learn, do we? The kids are alright, if we let them participate and make changes to the system.

7. heyabbott

I live in a very red area of a very blue state. There are a few Biden signs which is a few more Democrat’s signs than the last 16 years. When a Democrat running knocks on our door I’ve said we are probably the only registered D in the area they always smile.

There was one house I saw today up the block that had a sign for every republican running except a Trump sign. Even had a Fire Pelosi sign.

maybe, just maybe, enough republicans will vote local and just not vote for president.?

8. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

I don’t see that happening. House Dems aren’t going to give Trump the items everyone agrees on and then expect bipartisan talks on the other pieces. This is something Biden should be promoting; put me in office and your checks will be going out within a week.

wicked likes this.
  9. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

I think Trump will quietly lose some soft support. People who may still tell their friends and family that they will vote for him, but their conscience will pull the Biden lever. There is also the phenomenon that some people like to vote for the winner.

It may not be statistically significant but Trump is gaining nothing and bleeding out of multiple open wounds.

10. heyabbott

How do people not see that he is insane?
    F1612A6C-7019-4AAB-8DAE-728216CB883B.jpeg

Tighthead likes this.
  11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I love every word of this. Thank you!

gingerbread likes this.
  12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I think we are talking more 28-45 age range for this

TowelWaver and maumann like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.