1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

i suppose

gingerbread likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Huh. I was taught in school that we fought in World War I to make the world safe for democracy.

Who knew?

3. Bud_Bundy

Bud_Bundy Well-Known Member

My hometown in rural Ohio, solidly Red in 2016 by something like 75-25 percent, now has more than 100 Biden/Harris signs up in a town of under 2,000. That's according to a friend who still lives there. Still, one of my other FB friends, an avowed Trump lover, was in full screech mode about Kamala Harris last night. She started with "I hate that bitch" and went from there.

4. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

We fought in WWI to make sure the Allies (namely Britain) won and would pay us back the billions they owed us.

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I think it was pretty clear the male host had the next question and asked it.

A Fox News host conducting a professional interview instead of a pissing match is seen as owning the journalist.

A board full of journalists celebrating that - to the point of probably making it up - seems strange to me.

6. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

Right, but the entire premise of his argument ignores the extremely likely possibility that if swine flu had been more deadly, the Obama/Biden administration would have responded differently

Fred siegle, garrow and Tighthead like this.
  7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don’t know. Apparently people care what random somebodies with 17 followers on Twitter think, or they wouldn’t post their tweets here. Jane Fonda’s more relevant than they are.

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

"I like people who weren’t Gold Star families."

9. micropolitan guy

10. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I don't agree with Pence, but do appreciate Alma posting what he said.

11. micropolitan guy

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Dunce denies systemic racism, then accuses prosecutor Harris of going after blacks.

You can't make this stuff up. Wait, yes you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.