1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Donny in his element and garrow like this.
  2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

His campaign either hasn't thought this out - which could be true, because we're on what, the Xth string because of his firings over the years? - or, I think it's more likely that Trump just ignores them and does what he wants.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

or

gasp grunt gulp how much longer do i have to stand you have 89 minutes sir

Fred siegle likes this.
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So they created and put into place systems to detect and respond to infectious diseases from China so that the country would be safer when it happened again. Systems that Trump removed and ignored because Obama.

2muchcoffeeman and Slacker like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I mean, I guess. You don't know how deadly something is right off the jump, do you?

I fault Trump and Co. for their work from, oh, May on. What happened in NYC, NJ and other parts of the NE was going to be hard to avoid by any president.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

My post was designed to point out that, well, here's someone who actually said something ludicrous, and she really said it.

Pence did not wish more people had died of the swine flu. He simply didn't. I think he's a prig and stuffed shirt and all the rest. But he didn't wish that.

OscarMadison likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Do you *really* want to play a game where we go looking for the stupidest and most offensive quotes from well known members of the Right/Left? Seems pointless, plus it seems likely that there are many more insane and toxic quotes coming from the Trump end of the pool.

10. Neutral Corner

I thought he caught it from people in the service and police who all admire him so much that they crowd around and infected him? That was his last similar unhinged rant.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Speaking of democracy rankings. We're 25th?!!!!

Democracy Index - Wikipedia

Maybe we get the Camping World Bowl against Estonia.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Especially with American "SCIENCE!" eschewing (if not downright discouraging) mask wearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.