1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I can see Trump being all pissed off and calling McConnell, and the Turtle saying, "I lied to the press to get them off of my ass." and Trump going "Oh, that's ok then."

At least until it occurs to Trump that *he* got rolled under the bus to get them off McConnell's ass.

2. Neutral Corner

How well does it work on bratty three year olds throwing a tantrum?

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Get a haircut, ya hippie! He looks like he's been raising goats with Jedidiah and Hubert out in Allen County.

Dave Barry cruised around that narrative neighborhood with "Big Trouble." Maybe Rick Reilly would touch it if they made their hideout on a parks and rec golf course in Lansing.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

My favorite part was when they felt they didn't have enough public support and decided to recruit their friends. "Say, Bob, some buddies of mine and I are about sick of Gov. Whitmer. We're thinking about kidnapping her and doing away with her. You want in?"

Michael_ Gee, HanSenSE, Pilot and 2 others like this.
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

It's hard to grasp slippery vermin.

OscarMadison and maumann like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Compelling. Convincing.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

If you're not speaking the mute ought to be engaged. Learned that the hard way when I walked into the kitchen singing one day while the virtual learning mic was on.

Fred siegle and OscarMadison like this.
  9. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

These are truly desperate, stupid people trying to con their followers.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

My head hurts, and not because I'm a senior citizen. How the HELL can anyone listen to this babbling fool and think, "Wow, now THERE is a president."
    Doofus in Chief and 40 percent of the voters will look at him and say, "I'm with Stupid."

I have a friend in Edmonton who has offered me space if he gets elected again.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Pence cancels Indiana trip.

Covid or 25A? LOL

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The “what now “ part is the break down of the societal compact and the allowance of pure oppression by psychopaths with lots of guns.

just kill the governor, and stir up the other Christian conservatives to start lynching blacks and burning immigrants’ business. It’s not hard to start a fire and just watch it burn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.