1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

there are 13 very fine people who can't speak at college campuses now and you just want to score points online

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Riblets for everyone!

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Calling someone a liar is not the Trumpistas' best defense.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The neighbor drove me to the airport the last time I was able to go home. Red hat on the dash. Ex military. My mother outranked him.
    I liked him fine but he kept egging on the politics during the drive and I quickly changed the subject to how the fishing was lately.
    He forgot all about the shit he was trying to sell me and began talking about fishing and motorcycles.
    I can live with that.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's their only defense. Their whole strategy for anything follows the basic premise that everyone is lying to them.

Deny
    Accuse
    Admit, but blame
    Admit and wonder why you aren't doing it too

Gutter and HanSenSE like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Did they give him that much money? No? Hard cheese then.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

So pence was still within the false negative range on his tests after his multiple exposures. He had a visibly swollen/red eye yesterday, which is a major covid symptom. He is now canceling planned appearances and flying back to Washington.

whatever could it be?

8. Neutral Corner

Trump is rushing a program to lower Medicare patients' drug costs. They had tried to work it out with big Pharma, but the deal fell apart. Now he's going to take the funds to do it out of the Medicare fund and send it out along with a Trump signed letter taking credit for it.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I actually just Googled 25A, convinced that that was the disease Jeff Goldblum caught in The Fly.

garrow likes this.
  10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The Coen Brothers should have exclusive rights to any movie featuring comically inept criminals.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That bitch Verma can go straight to prison in January, too.

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.