1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Remember eight years ago, in his reelection campaign, Obama hosted a three-hour primetime block on MSNBC?

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Jose Canseco. Fuck! It's been the most obvious comparison all along.

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

To be fair, we don't know what kind of a defensive outfielder Trump might be.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I don't like his work ethic, and I don't like him as a teammate. But one thing I can't say about him is he's a liar.

-Dave Stewart on Jose Canseco

[​IMG]

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I can't imagine there's any bloc of undecided voters anywhere, but you're right, Trump doesn't have the hustle in him to find them. Probably not the stamina either to blitz across the midwest, Arizona, etc., in the last couple weeks before Nov. 3. All that's left is voter intimidation and fraud claims.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's got a fucking deadly disease. He got out of the hospital three days ago against I'm sure was all medical advice. He can't do that stuff. He'll die. I admit if he keeled over in front of an audience of adoring MAGAites, that'd be grimly but very funny.

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Communist, nasty, a monster ... You know which word he really wanted to drop on Harris today, and probably has in private, but even he's not stupid or vile enough to drop it in public. Yet. Maybe tomorrow, after another day on his mind-altering steroids.

8. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Because I've got some down time:

How long until Melania files for divorce after Donald loses? Not like she couldn't get another wealthy guy who wouldn't be a total embarrassment.

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

You don’t divorce people you have that much dirt on.

You stay married to them, live separately and extort them.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Of what? He got no money.

HanSenSE and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He's an athletic genius. I bet he could head a baseball over the wall every bit as well as pro player Canseco.

wicked and Michael_ Gee like this.
  12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

If she stays married, she's stuck with half of his debts. Which are enormous, I think. I GTFO as quickly as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.