1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

It's all coming crashing down on FATUS and his gang.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Eh.

I just want to move on. Leave him and his cultists to wallow in their own bile.

3. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

When Trump loses, and the Durham report comes out afterwards and indicts no one, it's just going to lead to years of "THE DEEP STATE SQUASHED THE DURHAM REPORT AFTER TRUMP LOST!!!!"

4. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I was hoping the doctor would just be a thinly disguised Geraldo Rivera wearing a head mirror.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

As long as “Drump” is no longer in office, that is just fine with me.

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I was told it was all cosplay and that the real threat is the American left

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

the election’s over in their mind. I tend to agree. So they’re going to do and say whatever they damn well please.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

when cool points are outlawed only outlaws will have cool points end tyranny they wanted the same access to blue checks as the coastal elites if a picture of armed citizens showing up at a statehouse and being allowed to remain doesn't demonstrate government overreach then i can't help you komrade

11. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Mango Mussolini is doing a great job of throwing his own enablers under the bus.
    From the NY Times.

The president castigated his own team, declaring that Attorney General William P. Barr would go down in history “as a very sad, sad situation” if he did not indict Democrats like Mr. Biden and former President Barack Obama. He complained that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had not released Hillary Clinton’s emails, saying, “I’m not happy about him for that reason.” And he targeted Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director. “He’s been disappointing,” Mr. Trump said.
    “Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes, the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we’re going to get little satisfaction unless I win and we’ll just have to go, because I won’t forget it,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the investigation into his 2016 campaign ties with Russia. “But these people should be indicted. This was the greatest political crime in the history of our country, and that includes Obama and it includes Biden.”

12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

His final public remarks as President will be something else.

(Afterwards a cut to Lester Holt)

“What the fuck was that?”

And they won’t even bleep him. Everyone will be in such agreement it’ll just happen on network tv.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.