1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they did have a little money ($10 for the rock hammer, etc.). So he could have gotten a cheap hotel and cleaned up, I figure.

That's two votes for Tulsi.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Which will be greater, Biden’s EVs or Trump’s weight?

TowelWaver and OscarMadison like this.
  5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

There’s no way Biden hits 640.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

This. When Harris said, "Talk about court packing ..." during Wednesday's debate, I thought she was going to hard on the Garland thing. Instead she talked vaguely about a Lincoln situation? What the hell was that? Dems, just go after McConnell on Garland. Make the case. Get enraged about the hypocrisy. Biden ignored it, too. I don't understand. Is because they want the opportunity to do the same if a similar situation comes up? What happened to Obama was wrong. As much as I don't want to see ACB get on the court, I believe Trump has that right under the Constitution, just as Obama did. Obama's failure to (strongly!) fight that still bothers me. Was it because they thought Clinton was going to win? Ugh. Anyway, yes, Biden-Harris, talk about court packing. Talk about how the Republicans are doing it right now. Work to come up with the talking points and make a strong, on-message case together.

sgreenwell and OscarMadison like this.
  8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

No way Biden is winning Georgia or South Carolina under any circumstances. Probably not Ohio either. So he needs to sweep PA/MI/WI and get Florida, which might be the one big state that actually is a toss-up.

9. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

he didn't let it dominate him

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

FNF-
    Curious your reasoning on Georgia.

This truly is a Land of Confusion.

11. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Just feels to me like there’s an awful lot of Georgia that isn’t Atlanta. I’d love to be wrong about that, but I see many more indicators of The Base than I do some sort of blueward tilt.

12. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

On MSNBC Malcolm Nance called the Michigan terrorist group Vanilla ISIS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.