1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The left and their suggestions:

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How would a million marchers "force" her to do that?

Barring some meltdown or scandalous revelation, the Trumpists are voting her onto the bench.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Sure he might have.

But, it's the sad part of the Democratic primaries. There were multiple candidates running to be on Biden's ticket more than they were running for president.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Threaten violence.

That's the kind of future that animates goalmouth. Portland politics.

5. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

So far all the Democrats have examples of constituents who will be hurt by the repeal of the Affordable Care Act. That won’t work with Republicans, who don’t give a shit.

Baron Scicluna and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He was clearly running to win and did the smart thing when he knew he couldn’t do so.

HanSenSE and lakefront like this.
  7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I agree he was. Others weren’t.

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely certain if Obama would have nominated a Muslim judge for the SC the Republicans would also be upset at questions about how his/her religion would influence any of his/her rulings. Absolutely certain of it.

9. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's just too bad the Dems weren't willing to shit all over each other for a couple months, to allow some deranged idiot enough time to rack up enough primary wins to hijack the party.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Joe Biden is not deranged or an idiot. I will be voting for him.

I would not describe him as a strong candidate, and I think what he thinks about things will mostly be discarded while his team runs the White House. The only thing that will prevent such a setup is Harris. She’ll either stop it out of loyalty or she’ll allow it to happen and reap the benefits.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump needs to be completely quarantined until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

HanSenSE and tapintoamerica like this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Joe Biden oversaw the Great Recession recovery for the Obama Administration; what "he thinks about things" IS what his team runs. Well, provided that he ever gets the chance, that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.