1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The same with Obama. “He’s lecturing us! He’s using too many big words!”

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

And the first step is voting for Biden.

matt_garth likes this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Oh. And by the way on Amy Covid Barrett:

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Now that's Italian!

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

More tidbits from tonight in Sanford:

"We are winning in the polls by a lot more than we were four years ago."

Lie

"We'll take care of it all after the election."

Threatening people who have the audacity to support the other candidate in line with their constitutional rights.

"They say I'm immune."

Lie. No doctors is saying that. The data is not in on that yet.

Says the border wall will be finished in a few months and Mexico is paying for it.

More lies. Can't possibly be finished because only a few miles of more than 2,000 have been built and Mexico isn't putting a dime towards it.

"Outside of poorly run Democrat cities, you don't have crime in this country."

Lie. Jacksonville, controlled by Republicans in the mayor's office and city council, has record murder rates the last two years.

Says he turned on TV news to see if anyone had word of his latest Nobel nomination (which anyone can claim they do) and disappointed that the lead story was Hurricane Delta. Oh ... I get it. Instead of giving people information on a Cat 3 storm, let's make it about him.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said before Trump's speech, and I quote: "We have a media who really thinks highly of themselves. They think they're the guardians of democracy ... they think they're searching for truth"

Fuck yeah ... it's our fucking job.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Trump probably is immune. You can’t get infected by something you already have.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

You expect her to be any less hypocritical than Moscow Mitch, Graham and the others? She's unqualified to be a SC justice.

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Okay I’ll say it; even Scalia thought it (he thought Ohio State Law was a 2nd tier school unworthy, look it up), Notre Dame Law?? I’m not saying only Harvard or Yale law but damn all the way down to ND? It’s not football. To get into ND law id guess all you needed to do when she applied was have about a 3.4 GPA and be in top 15% of LSAT. We can do better, I said that about Kavanaugh too.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Did she not read the Constitution? Where does it say no nominations in an election year? Should we just shut down all government in an election year?

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Now THIS is a closing argument:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.