1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

yeah I thought the Democrats lost the thread here I haven't watched much of it but it's not about her or her views or anything like that not really. It's about the fact that we are already voting for the next president and this selection should not go through if Trump is not the next president. It really is that simple, you really have to listen to the people. And I just would like someone to ask her a straightforward question like, do you understand that most Americans are against this appointment going through right now and that if your nomination goes through it will make them have less trust in the Supreme Court moving forward?

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This is Myra C. Selby, an attorney in private practice in Indianapolis and a graduate of the University of Michigan law school. In the 1990s, when she became an associate justice on the Indiana State Supreme Court, she was the first African American and first woman to ever serve there. Barack Obama later nominated her for the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Mitch McConnell denied her a hearing. Later, he gave that seat to Amy Coney Barrett.

[​IMG]

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

$7.25 an hour? WTF? Is it 1990 in Texas? Of course, these problems could be handled by expanded VBM, and having more than one dropoff place per county. But that would expand the electorate, which of course the Texas GOP will fight against tooth and nail.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

lol Kennedy is a glorious weirdo.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

We're coming to you LIVE from the basement bathroom stalls of the West Wing ...

NSFW in any way

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Oscar, I've watched the Harrison-Graham debates and have a keen interest in the race.

I just don't see Graham doing anything but whining about cash. His butt is very red over this. He really must believe this money is his.

I saw his latest freakout and donated more to the nice young man from Orangeburg.

OscarMadison and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Crappy pay is pretty standard. In L.A. a 15-hour shift earned $140.

How Much Election Poll Workers Earn | Money

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

How many closeted homosexual Republican senators are there?

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

True Christian, may she be crucified for it.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

All Trump cares about is his town hall getting better ratings than Biden. Which he will because of the car crash factor.

wicked likes this.
  12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

“This is why early voting is dangerous and should be limited.” Gov. Greg Abbott (R—Mesozoic Era)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.