1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Kennedy is the Mike Leach of the Senate.

3. Splendid Splinter

Splendid Splinter Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

5. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

In the 20 years or so since I left Ohio, it has done a great job of becoming an uneducated, redneck bastion of ignorance.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

The GOP has turned so far the right that judges who were once moderate Republicans now look like flaming liberals to America's new neo-Nazi party?

[​IMG]

8. micropolitan guy

"I think her name is Maria. Or Esmeralda. Or Rosa."

9. micropolitan guy

Channeling his inner Norma Rae.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Undoubtedly true.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Person, man, woman, camera TV.

Fred siegle likes this.
  12. vicd

vicd Active Member

I don't post much here but...
    Gee, they warned of the risk in "late February".
    My Dad died of Covid-19 in late February. I actually semi-joked with the doctors that it was Covid but because they all thought that it was only killing people in China we just had a good laugh. Amazing what will make you laugh when your father is dying in the room.
    So, not being able to determine what was killing my father they pumped him full of all sorts of medicine that puffed his body up like a balloon but did not cure him. They put him on a ventilator about February 12. Every day they had to lower his pain meds enough to wake him up and see if he responded.
    The first few times he would thrash around, shaking his head back in forth, appearing to be in great pain, but we will never know because he all he could do is thrash. But he did squeeze my hand the last time I was in the room when they did that. I don't know if he meant to or it was just a reaction to the pain, but it was the last communication I had with my father so I'll take it.
    We pulled out his ventilator to end his torture on Feb. 20. I wish we had done it many days earlier and I will always feel awful about taking so long to end his suffering.

Thanks for allowing me to write this. I needed to tell this tale someone. You lucky people are it.
    Fuck Trump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.