1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

No poll bounce for fuckhead FATUS.

That's what you get for the October Totally Expected.

TowelWaver, garrow and Mngwa like this.
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Fred siegle and 3_Octave_Fart like this.
  3. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Gruden is such a clueless tool he spent an entire fuking off-season studying the wildcat. He thought that was going to be the next yuge thing in football.

Shortest-lived fad ever.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Next up. 2 TEs and a half back and full back. Run the ball against undersized but fast front 7s.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Would love if someone could explain the logic here. Perhaps I am missing something obvious. Wouldn't be the first time.
    A CBS reporter is asking Biden a tough question. This compels Trumpist Tim Brando to declare that the media are infected with libruhl bias.
    Also: Who runs Fox News?

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

abbott-

I think the current product is complete horsecrap, but Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and the late Tony Sparano clowning that Patriots defense in 2008 with the ne'er-before-seen wildcat was one of the best/most memorable days in the league in this millennium.

There should have been A Football Life on the wildcat, but the NFL appears to have axed its good programming in favor of paying Peter Schrager and Kyle Brandt during the pandemic

Fuck the NFL and fuck NFL Network.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

That bayou loudmouth blocked me on Twitter.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Gruden's Raiders just fucked the Super Bowl champs a good one.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

A schoolteacher is beheaded in France but Giuliani is allowed to walk the streets.

So 2020.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Oh no! Check the Oval for what ails you, Mrs. T.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

A part of me says no chance in hell she wrote this because "salacious gossip" seems too high brow for someone who plagiarized her 2016 convention speech and has as much confidence with the English language as Trump's handlers have that he'll stick to their script. But then I see "instead of work to help" makes me pause. Why would someone understand how to use and spell correctly salacious not know to put an ING at the end of work? Either make this sound like she wrote it with bad English grammar or don't. You can't have it both ways.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.