1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

One thing Biden will never say publicly (but others should say it for him): "I've had a child of mine die, but it was because of an auto accident, not because I ordered her mother to abort her."

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And his so volunteered when Trumps kids avoid work. And he did not cut off his family and cheat on them

3. Starman

And has never discussed publicly his urges to have sex with any of them (much less multiple times in public interviews).

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    heyabbott likes this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

45E4DF09-651C-491E-A6D1-4C91D90A9D3A.jpeg From the march in DC today. Not photoshopped

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Add "let's criticize people based on inaccuracies that actually accurately describe what Trump has done" to the list of things I won't miss once this wretched family is no longer in power.

6. Starman

Eric Trump seems like exactly the kind of schmuck who's eventually gonna get his head blown off in some drug deal gone bad or fucking somebody's wife he shouldn't fuck. And what a hilarious day that will be.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm still going to be cautious on that. Some percent of voters in every election will be first-time voters, is 8% even out of the ordinary?

Like it says, it's not entirely clear how much of this is actually a turnout rush and how much is just moving up votes that would have happened anyway. But there may be a point in the coming weeks where we get a clearer picture.

8. Starman

9. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Children are not aborted. Fetuses are.

2muchcoffeeman and Fred siegle like this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thank you. Context.
    I read that and practically screamed. So it's 8%, is it? Is that a lot?

maumann likes this.
  11. Starman

By sheer mathematical deduction over the last 55 years, Fatfuck has beyond any credible dispute spawned hundreds of offspring. Where are all the fetuses?

Children file paternity and inheritance suits.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

First time voters, unless they were under 18 in the last election, tend not to make it past likely voter screens, so they don't get proper poll representation. Note: This doesn't mean they're voting for Candidate A or B, just that they're a less measured quantity. BTW, I voted today. An early vote doesn't count any more than the last person in line on Election Day, but it's a banked vote. Nothing can go wrong in my life to prevent it being counted. It's a peace of mind thing. If I were running for something, God forbid, I'd sure want to have my voters eager to storm the polls rather than them thinking, "plenty of time, I'll get around to it."

maumann likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.