1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They could vote against Amy Covid Barrett, and it would go a long way toward making up for standing by and watching Trump trash the country.

LOL, who am I kidding here? Never gonna happen.

TowelWaver and garrow like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Good idea. Bill me directly.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  6. Starman

Fatfuck is a pervert and degenerate, as is almost everybody he associates with.

Hasn't anybody told him that fist-pumping thing he keeps doing is essentially the world-famous Vigorous Jacking-Off Gesture?

I particularly like the variation where he directs his fist near his mouth. Maybe that's Uncle Vlad's favorite.

[​IMG]

Open wide and say "Ahhhh."

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  7. Neutral Corner

8. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Ahem:
    "Some Post reporters also suspected the involvement of Col Allan, a veteran of Rupert Murdoch’s media empire who has long guided the Post’s political reporting and is seen by Post insiders as Murdoch’s representative in the newsroom. Allan stepped down as editor-in-chief of the Post in 2016 but returned in a vague advisory role early last year. Allan is said to still play a role in editorial decision-making, particularly when it comes to big politics stories like the Hunter Biden series. The Times reported that Allan urged top editors to move quickly on the story when the files were given to the Post last Sunday by Giuliani."
    New York Post Insiders Slag ‘Very Flimsy’ Hunter Biden Stories

9. Starman

Because of course. Fatfuck thinks this shit up when he's scarfing down on his 23rd Big Mac of the day.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see how this affects things since Texas is right in the middle of early voting. Poll from late last week had it a three-point margin, which is down from 8-9 depending on the poll earlier in the month. If it wasn't a general election race, I would give her a pretty decent shot. But stranger things have happened.

That last time he got re-elected, he needed only 2.8 million votes and won 61.6-34.4

11. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Can’t say I blame him as we’ve seen how publicly breaking with the president works. He merely said the quiet parts out loud.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I have a couple of extra pairs ... but they're black, not Joe's preferred gold-framed ones. Highly recommended for UV protection for eyes and to cut down on glare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.