1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Beats hell out of me. I throw up too many to remember.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

If it's Monday, it's Beat the Press.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Nonsense. It's MUCH more inconvenient to wear a mask in public and NOT FREAKING SOCIALIZE than it is to do without that third helping of chocolate cake. Exhibit A: South Korea, whose population (4% obese) finds it pretty easy to do without those super-size helpings of food.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

teh media

5. Neutral Corner

Georgia has a long history with all those counties. There are 159 of them. My daddy was a South Georgia country boy, and he said that back in the day basically every town with a significant crossroads or a train station put in a bid to become a county seat and most of them got one. They were a big part of Lester Maddox being elected, as the establishment Dem candidate that Maddox beat out in the primary ran as an independent. There was no clear majority and under the election rules it went to the lege, where all those little cracker counties had enough votes to overmatch the big urban counties and elected Lester.

Lester was also Jimmy Carter's Lt. Gov. when he was Governor of Georgia. He basically did everything he could to block Carter's plans and programs in the lege. Carter then got elected President and went to Washington, where the Congress did pretty much the same thing to him. I kinda felt for the poor guy.

maumann likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Especially if he doesn't get Foreign Policy added to the agenda so he can talk about Hunter Biden in the Ukraine.

7. Neutral Corner

Good God. And I thought I was getting a lot of 'em.

I'd have been marking stuff spam long since.

8. Neutral Corner

Yeah, any subtlety was wasted on me, I went into anti-mask asshole mode reflexively. I'm very tired of it. That said, I see a *lot* of masks in Alabama lately, and hear a lot less nonsense about it as long as I avoid Fecesbook.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

maybe that’s why Toobin whipped his cock out.

bigpern23 likes this.
  10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Hannity getting all the big names on the C List.

Donny in his element and garrow like this.
  12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Punk was quite prescient in that promo, as Trump is a millionaire who should be a billionaire, but surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical douchebag yes-men like Bill Barr. Meanwhile, Ivanka is the idiotic daughter and Jared is the doofus son-in-law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.