1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

No, he doesn't. Not really. Not that I'd expect him to, either.

There are a lot more Trumpian blowhards in bars than they are guys like Biden.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

That's been debunked.

Does a C-SPAN Video Show Joe Biden 'Confessing to Bribery'?

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I wear one in every indoor building I inhabit, other than my house. As I told Junkie, as much as you continue to believe I'm part of the problem . . . I'm not.

But four months of mandatory mask requirements in my state --- and seeing everybody I encounter masked to the hilt while COVID numbers CONTINUE to be bad --- tells me perhaps there's something else going on here. That these masks are not the "98% effective!" solution banded around here during the spring.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Except Biden telling someone to shut up is exactly what someone would say to the drunk guy who is constantly spouting bullshit.

There is a galaxy between what Trump does every day and what Biden does by telling someone to shut up.

Mngwa and OscarMadison like this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

You're not part of the problem, but you can't tell me that making government policy that follows scientific advice is in the same realm as people having a second helping of mashed potatoes.

Fred siegle likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's not.

But if we TRULY made government policy that followed scientific advice, there would be no pollution, no breathing bad air, no CO2 choking the atmosphere, no cigarettes, no alcohol, no sugary sweet cereals.

But we can't always do that. There's ALWAYS a tradeoff. As much as we make fun of it, "Muh freedom" carries a lot of weight in this country.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’m “the Bush girls being party drunks isn’t relevant to whether W would be a good leader” years old.

8. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

That kid's eyes always tell the story. Will Barron Trump ever reflect publicly on any of this?

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Not until FatDaddy is dead I’m sure

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

If I'm a citizen in that town, I'm demanding that the City Council/Bd. of Supervisors fire him immediately. That's where this ends, at the grassroots level.

garrow likes this.
  11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

wicked, qtlaw, garrow and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.