1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Where does this rank on the list of controversial things said by a Pope in the past century?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The Catholics is America are more religious and knowledgeable than this Pope, that’s what they are saying

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

There are a few sites on the Catholic faith that do videos that talk about being Catholic in everyday life, mostly done by non-clerics - and I find them to be a very good complement to what you hear on Sundays. That said, there was one video which said you shouldn't attend a same-sex marriage involving a close friend or relative and it really pissed me off. Bible says Jesus said the first commandment is "Love one another" - period. Full stop.
    It does need to be noted that a number of former evangelicals have converted to Catholicism in recent years - the non-denominational Christian types - and I think some are bringing their baggage with them.

wicked and Inky_Wretch like this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

not much, i suppose

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Vigorous jacking-off gesture

225,000 DEAD

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, if it wasn't for him, and his China ban, hundreds of billions of gazillions of people would have died.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Maybe if he had built a wall and made Mexico pay for it, the virus wouldn't have come here to rape and murder our women and children.

11. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

I cannot fault “Drumpf” here. Any admission of a mistake means an admission that deaths are on his hands and feet.

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

At least he gave us Sir stories that we can all use and pass down to our grandchildren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.