1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I don't care for this tack at all, and it gets used with a lot of people, not just Biden.
    I'd like to think a lot of us are really good dads - Donald Trump and his dipshit sons excepted.
    So he's a good dad, fantastic- so are a lot of men I know - I need someone who's going to make my passport mean something again.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    JakeandElwood likes this.
  2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Why isn't the libruhl media pursuing the Hunter Biden laptop story? It's so unfair.
    It may be time to retire that line of inquiry. NBC News is interested. If there were something there, don't you think Rudy would be making copies like Doritos makes chips and then complying with every request ASAP?

On Monday, NBC News sent a letter to Giuliani and his attorney, Robert Costello, requesting a copy of the hard drive to evaluate the content and authenticity of the emails and other records.

Later that night, Giuliani questioned the lack of attention large media outlets were paying to the story. "Why is the Swamp Media covering it up so you, the American people, don't get this information?" he said in a tweet.

Costello said Tuesday that the request was under consideration by Giuliani and that it was ultimately Giuliani's decision to make.

Neither Costello nor Giuliani has followed up. Costello didn't respond to inquiries Wednesday.

Rudy Giuliani gives alleged Hunter Biden hard drive to Delaware authorities

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

weird

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Mike Lee, the Great Enunciator

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Rudy > this

Ek6GdcJVkAMy0L2.jpeg

6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I am going to be a constitutional conservative for Halloween.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I have to tune into tonight’s debate because my wife will be hate-watching Trump and I’ll need to keep her from destroying our only TV.

I hope that Trump’s response to any question isn’t, “China! China! Hunter Biden! Laptop! Laptop!”

My wife is neither big nor all that strong, but she’s quick. I’m not sure how long I can hold her off.

8. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

Or you could be a nihilist from The Big Lebowski. They believe in the same things.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Gee, that's it?

garrow likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I can't watch it. Too stressful. Biden's bar is so high and Trump's so low that Trump will be hailed as the victor and the race will be deemed to have changed. He could have had that benefit in the first debate, but he decided to do nothing but interrupt.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but where are you getting a marmot on short notice?

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I’m going to gym with the iPad, pulling up an old sporting event on YouTube and getting on the treadmill. I don’t need that shit. Last one I nearly tossed the TV and Ms. BYM2 out into the yard because both insisted on leaving that nonsense on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.